Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tricycle Mad Man!!

I always feel like my blogs are so random and unorganized but then again I think that kinda reminds me of myself!

I love my job not only because it's very rewarding and I love being a nurse but also because I work 3 days a week! I love being able to spend time at home with Reese! He is growing up so fast! Today is my only day off this week, I worked saturday and sunday, then I was on call monday and was called in to work, and then worked tuesday! I'm off today enjoying this nice weather. As i blog I'm watching my sweet little boy ride his tricyle around like a mad man! We have tied a plastic golf club holder to the back for his makeshift trailer! ha! crazy little boy! I know that I am truly blessed that I get to stay home with him so much and some times I feel kinda bad that Justin doesn't get as much alone time with him as I do. I am taking a ENPC class tomorrow and friday at Wadley. Emergency Nursing for Pediatrics Course. I'm kinda nervous. I hate having to be put in the front of the room and put on the spot to answer questions.

Reese's 3rd birthday is coming up in July, I'm so excited about it! I love throwing his birthday parties! He is growing up so fast, I wish I could bottle him up and keep him 2 years old forever!
Whenever your child hits 2 or 3 years old you start getting the question "When are you going to have another?" I HATE that question!! You never know what people are going through to try to have that next child, or if they even want any more children! I know I have asked that same question before of others but once you realize that its not always as easy as saying " yup its time for a second child, so lets get pregnant". Sometimes it might not be that easy! I so very easily, and unexpectedly got pregnant with Reese that I didn't think it would be difficult at all to conceive again! Boy was I wrong! I'm trying to just keep faith that when God thinks it's time for us to have another child, he will bless us with one. Until then, I'll just keep my fingers crossed ;) Just think about that next time you so quickly spout out that question, You never know that they may actually really be trying, unsuccessfully for a child. Keep your faith and know that God will bless you when its right for your family!

Me and Reese planted our first ever garden! It has tomatos, peppers, squash, cucumbers, corn, carrots, peas and watermelons!! Everything is sprouting up nicely and we are super excited!! We also planted some elephant ears in the flower bed corners and they are poking out! Yay! I may possibly have a green thumb after all! :)

I guess I should stop blogging and get back to tricycle chasing!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Please update this story of you life!